- Only 1 of 5 pieces left
- Sex: Unisex (Model size M)
- Color: Black
- Origin: Handmade in Austria
- Content: 100% organic linen
- Donations: 10% of the price are donated to Pure Earth
- Emissions: We offset this products CO2 emissions
- Shipping: After 2 weeks (made-to-order). Free shipping for orders above 50€ (EU) or 100$ (international)
- Agent-Badge: is included in order (handmade out of tin - every piece unique)
Our kimono is handcrafted in Vienna, Austria with love.
The fabric consists of pure GOTS certified linen. While we do not own a certificate on our own, the sourcing with GOTS certified materials ensures high environmental and social standards throughout the whole production chain involved in creating a fabric.
By producing in our hometown Vienna and with its high social standards, we can guarantee fairness during the making of our garments. In order to sew our clothes without causing microplastic waste, we are using GOTS certified cotton yarns. This ensures that the kimono is fully biodegradable. The handcrafted agent badge is made from old damaged tin dishes and can be recycled. To offset the CO2 emissions involved in the creation of this kimono and components, we are estimating their impact and purchasing CO2 allowances, as well as planting a tree for every kimono sold, through trustworthy programs.
Our kimono is Unisex. Besides the cotton yarn it is 100% made out of woven black linen fabric. The model (170cm) displayed above has a medium stature. As the kimono is open in the front, it allows for many different ways to wear it. Tip: best worn with the belt from our Pride Collection.
We are producing the items only after you have fallen in love with them. This means they are specifically handmade for you and we never create any waste from dead stock. The production process only takes 2 weeks until the items are shipped.